Terms and Conditions
Ansari Charity Trust Terms
Ansari Charity Trust is a non-profit organisation with Registration No. 2021/365906/08. Its registered office is in SHOP 7 THE PALMS, 9 OLD TRADFFORD PALACE ALLANDALE PIETERMARITZBERG KWA-ZULU NATAL 3201.
Access to and use of this website (https://ansaricharitytrust.org) any related websites within the domain of ansaricharitytrust.org (the “Website”) is provided by Ansari Charity Trust and is subjected to the following terms:
- For the purposes of this agreement, “content” means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on the Website, whether copyright of Ansari Charity Trust or a third party.
- Ansari Charity Trust does not warrant that the functions contained in this Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the content.
- No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore any information sent by e-mail or submitted through the Website is at your own risk.
- The Website is provided “as is” without any representations or any form of warranty (whether made expressly or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Ansari Charity Trust reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the Website after any changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- We do not actively fundraise from the under 18s and will aim to ensure that no under 18’s are contacted with marketing material.
- All material on the Website is the copyright of Ansari Charity Trust or third parties. You may view the content of this site on screen. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Website’s content except for non-commercial, personal or educational use. Any other use of the Website content requires the prior written permission of Ansari Charity Trust.
- The names, images and logos identifying Ansari Charity Trust or any other third parties referred to on the Website and their products and services may be subject to copyright, design rights or trade mark rights. These trademarks may not be reproduced without the consent of the relevant owners. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of Ansari Charity Trust or any other third party.
- You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, nor restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of, the Website.
- Ansari Charity Trust will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from the use or loss of use of the Website, or the loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Your use of any third party websites is at your own risk and subject to their respective terms & conditions and privacy policies.
- You agree to review this agreement periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes.
Ansari Charity Trust Terms
- Detailed description of service
Ansari Charity Trust is a Charity Organization which operates worldwide.
- Delivery Policy
The receipt of donation amount shall be sent to the donor email address once a donation has been made.
- Donor Restriction
The offering on this website is available to donors Worldwide .
- Return and Refunds Policy
This website is a Charitable Organization, therefore a non- refundable policy is applicable.
Ansari Charity Trust shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from; https://ansaricharitytrust.org/privacy-policy/
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, Master Card, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into Ansari Charity Trust bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card Acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Ansari Charity Trust via PayGate (PTY) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Ansari Charity Trust separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR)
Ansari Charity Trust takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including Donation amounts and Receipts.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Ansari Charity Trust chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature regarding charity and donations.
Shop 7, The Palms
9 Old Trafford Place
Ansari Charity Trust may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by a Private Company based in South Africa trading as Charity and Donations and with registration number 2021/365906/08 and Sohail Ansari as Owner.
- Ansari Charity Trust contact details
Shop 7, The Palms
9 Old Trafford Place